Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky signed into law No. 7172-1 that will ban opposition parties and seize their property on Saturday. The law targets opposition parties if they deny the armed aggression against Ukraine. The law includes actions that support the Russian Federation and Republic of Belarus, the two invading countries.
The news was reported the same day GOP Senators paid him a visit in Kyiv.
The news was first published on the Ukrainian news website UKRinform.
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe:
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008